101 fun, family things to do
The Council’s Friendly Brand Team is proud to introduce a list of 101 fun and family friendly things to do in and around Invercargill. The city is a great place to raise a family and the surrounding areas provide plenty of opportunity to explore. The list highlights a variety of family friendly activities that are either free or at a low cost.
The Friendly brand staff hope the colourful list – which folds into a pocket or purse-size guide – will be welcomed by residents and visitors looking for ideas about what to see and do in and around the Invercargill area. The list is a living document and can be added to as other activities are suggested.
- Download the list to print at home – here’s the link:
101 fun and Friendly things to do
If you are interested in discussing the Friendly brand for your business or event, email email@example.com or phone Community Development on (03) 211 1777. For updates on the Friendly brand, like our Facebook page.
Branding businesses, services or events
- Friendly Brand template for business – Jan 2017
These guidelines will be discussed with your business or organisation.
- Friendly Brand for events and activities
This form will be discussed if you wnat to brand events or activities.
The growing list of Friendly partners includes:
- Chipmunks Playland and Cafe
- Don Street Toy Library
- H & J Smith
- Invercargill Public Libraries
- Invercargill Toy Library
- Number 10 Youth One Stop Shop
- Richmond Playcentre
- Splash Palace
- Sport Southland (family events and holiday programmes)
- Waihopai Playcentre
- Polyfest 2015
- Try Whanau Triathlon 2017
- Children’s Day at the Fire Station 2017