The Dunedin School of Medicine, in association with the Southern District Health Board, invites the public to a free public lecture in Invercargill titled The Future Face of Healthcare.
Details: Thursday, 6 April 2017, SIT Centrestage Theatre, Invercargill. Lecture starts 6pm; complimentary refreshments from 5pm. Free of charge; all welcome. Download a poster for the event.
Five outstanding Southland and Dunedin researchers and clinicians will share snapshots of their fascinating research stories and clinical experience in an open forum:
- Dr Chris Jackson, Medical Oncologist, Medical Director, Cancer Society NZ
- Assoc Prof Konrad Richter, Consultant General Surgeon, Surgical Oncologist
- Professor Fiona McQueen, Professor in Rheumatology
- Associate Professor Sarah Young, Head of Department of Pathology
- Associate Professor Gerry Wilkins, Consultant Cardiologist
There will be a special introduction by John Ward, Chancellor, University of Otago.
NOTE: For all enquiries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org