The following documents are available:
- Spatial Plan 2012 – The Big Picture The “Big Picture” outlines Council’s vision for the development of the Invercargill District for the next 30 years. It has and will continue to guide decisions made by Council in its District Plan, Long Term Plan and other decision-making processes.
- Identifying Invercargill’s Points of Difference
This report – the Blumsky report – contains two appendices focusing on what people like – and dislike – about the city.
- Inner City Report – Pocock
Master Plan Report August 2013 (the Pocock report)
- Invercargill Action Plan 2011
- Iwi Management Plan 2008
This natural resource and environmental iwi management plan has been developed by Ngai Tahu ki Murihiku. The document is hosted on the web by Environment Southland.
- Shared Services – February 2014