The venue for the 2017 Sister Cities New Zealand Conference (4-6 May 2017) is the Civic Theatre, Tay Street, Invercargill.
The venue for the Mayoral Forum on 4 May is on the sixth floor of The Kelvin Hotel.
The Kelvin Hotel
The Kelvin Hotel is in Kelvin Street and is about a two-minute walk from the Civic Theatre.
Fifty rooms have been held for delegates to the Sister Cities Conference. Please make your bookings with The Kelvin Hotel directly; here’s the link:
Visit the following links for other accommodation and destination information:
Conference pricing options
A range of pricing options are available and are repeated on the conference registration form. Please email us if you would like additional information.
- Member – Early bird (valid until 31 March 2017) $550 + GST
- Member – Standard rate $650 + GST
- Member – Single day (5 or 6 April 2017) $250 + GST
- Non Member – Early bird (valid until 31 March 2017) $650 + GST
- Non Member – Standard rate $750 + GST
- Non Member – Single day (5 or 6 April 2017) $350 + GST
- Youth – Full Programme $425 + GST
- Youth – Single day (7 May 2017) $80 + GST
- Early Bird – Community Organisation (valid until 31 March 2017) $475 + GST
- Early Bird – First Time Attendees (valid until 31 MarchView Page 2017) $475 + GST
- Early Bird – 2 nd Attendee Community Organisation (valid until 31 March) $425 + GST
- Sister Cities Awards Dinner (included in full conference registration)
Connect with us
Visit us on Facebook 2017 Sister Cities Conference – Invercargill