The venue for the 2017 Sister Cities New Zealand Conference (4-6 May 2017) is the Civic Theatre, Tay Street, Invercargill.
The venue for the Mayoral Forum and Community Forum on 4 May is on the sixth floor of The Kelvin Hotel.
The Kelvin Hotel
The Kelvin Hotel is in Kelvin Street and is about a two-minute walk from the Civic Theatre.
Fifty rooms have been held for delegates to the Sister Cities Conference. Please make your bookings with The Kelvin Hotel directly. A block booking has been made for the Conference, please contact Kelvin Hotel Office Manager, Morgan Shand, on 03 218 2829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the Conference.
Visit the following links for other accommodation and destination information:
Conference pricing options
A range of pricing options are available and are repeated on the conference registration form. Please email us if you would like additional information. Early Bird prices are valid until 31 March 2017. Registration closes on Friday, 13 April 2017.
- Member – Early Bird prices (valid until 31 March 2017) $550 + GST
- Member – Standard rate $650 + GST
- Member – Single day (5 or 6 April 2017) $250 + GST
- Non Member – Early bird (valid until 31 March 2017) $650 + GST
- Non Member – Standard rate $750 + GST
- Non Member – Single day (5 or 6 April 2017) $350 + GST
- Youth – Full Programme $425 + GST
- Youth – Single day (7 May 2017) $80 + GST
- Early Bird – Community Organisation (valid until 31 March 2017) $475 + GST
- Early Bird – First Time Attendees (valid until 31 March 2017) $475 + GST
- Early Bird – 2 nd Attendee Community Organisation (valid until 31 March) $425 + GST
- Sister Cities Awards Dinner (included in full conference registration)
Connect with us
Visit us on Facebook 2017 Sister Cities Conference – Invercargill