Skip to content
- Try out a game of Disc Golf in Queens Park (discs can be hired from the Herbert St Dairy).
- Grab a map from He Waka Tuia and visit all of last year’s South Sea Spray art entries around town.
- Head along to Anderson House on a Saturday and take a walk through the rooms of the house.
- Check out the ship graveyard boardwalk at Greenpoint.
- Take the kids and bikes down to Russell Square to have a go on the pop-up Tunatuna pump track.
- Take a walk along Stead St and get a close up look at the newly installed cultural artwork.
- See if you can spot some native birdlife on the Bluff Hill walks.
- Check out the Library Facebook page to see details of the summer holiday programme.
- Exercise your way around the fitness trail at Queens Park.
- Try your hand at a real-life treasure hunt by downloading the Geocaching app and exploring the city.
- Spin your own candy floss at the Toots Sweet pop-up shop in the mall.
- Soak in some history by visiting the Bluff Maritime Museum.
- Print out a map of the Chorus Cabinet Trail from the Invercargill City Council website and take a look at the creative works by local artists.
- Download the heritage trail maps for Invercargill and Bluff from the Invercargill City Council website.
- Chuck a fishing rod into the water at the Bluff Wharf and see what you catch.