You have access to more than 56,600 records for the four Invercargill and Bluff cemeteries and the Southland Crematorium. The cemeteries and crematorium are operated by the Parks Division. Eastern Cemetery contact details: Phone (03) 217 8362 or email. Cemetery information last updated: February 2018.
Locations and maps
- Invercargill and Bluff cemeteries: Line map overview
- Bluff Cemetery, 224 Lagan Street, Bluff: Line map | colour aerial view
- Eastern Cemetery, 10 and 30 East Road: Line map | colour aerial view
- Greenpoint Cemetery, 2377 Bluff Highway: Line-map | colour aerial view
- Mason Road Urupa, 118 Mason Road (see overview map above)
- St Johns Cemetery, 70 Durham Street: Line-map | colour aerial view
- Southland Crematorium, 10 East Road: Line-map | colour aerial view
To search the burial records, type in the person’s surname. To refine the search you may add the first name(s). FYI: Burt Munro’s given forenames were Herbert James (not Burt or Bert).