How can we help? The Compliance Division is your first port of call when you need help with the listed problems or issues.

► Abandoned vehicles

► Anything that is causing a nuisance or danger to any person .

Drainage and sewage overflow

► Dumping litter and rubbish in public places

Infestation of vermin

Keeping of animals – Poultry

Noise control during office hours

► Overgrown vegetation and noxious plants

Sandwich Board/Signage Board Licence Registration Form

► Smoke nuisance

A Compliance Officer will call and investigate when a Request for Service is received.  Where possible the officer will try to negotiate and/or find a solution to the problem.  If a problem is not solved the Compliance Officer will refer the matter to the appropriate Council department for consideration and action.