2018 SIT Zero Fees Stags v Hawkes Bay – Mitre 10 Cup
- Platinum (covered grandstand, allocated seating): adult $30, child $20
- Gold (uncovered grandstand, allocated seating): adult $20, child $10
- Bronze (terraces, general admission): adult $15, student (with ID) $12, child (14 and under) $5
- Wheelchair and companion ((in front of uncovered stands, general admission): wheelchair patron $10, wheelchair patron and carer $20. Cannot be booked online: please contact the ICC Booking Office. Parking available on Tweed Street outside venue. Enter Gate 3.
- Take a Kid to Footy (Section K only of covered and uncovered grandstands, allocated seating): $20 for 1 adult and 1 child (extra adult $20, extra child $5). Kid’s pack included; can be collected on game day from the clock tower (near main entrance).
- Ticket prices above do not include service fees, credit card fees and method of delivery fees.
Tickets are available from any TicketDirect outlet, including the ICC Booking Office, 101 Esk Street, Invercargill, phone (03) 211 1692, or online with TicketDirect . Tickets are also available from the TicketDirect kiosk set up at Mitre 10 Mega.
- For all ticketing and enquiries contact the ICC Booking Office (details above).
- On game days, tickets are available to purchase from the main Rugby Southland ticketing office from 2.5hrs before kick-off.
- Child age is 14 years and under; 2 years and under free if sitting on parent’s knee.
- Picking up tickets: It is preferred that internet/phone booked pick-up tickets are collected in advance of game day from the ICC Booking Office, 101 Esk Street, Invercargill from 2pm the day following purchase (Monday to Friday during business hours). If you are unable to do this, tickets will be available on game day from the main Rugby Park ticketing office from 2.5 hours before kick-off.
- Gates open from 45mins before kick-off.
- IMPORTANT: Alcohol, food and non-alcoholic beverages can be purchased at venue outlets; however bottles of water (unbroken seals), homemade sandwiches, cakes, fruit, special dietary requirements, baby food/liquids and small Tetra Pak fruit juices are permitted.