Forms finder

The Forms Finder page provides links to Council forms available on the website.

  • Alcohol licensing Includes application forms for licensed premises and managers’ certificates.
  • Building Includes checklists and guides; see also Planning and Resource Management (below) for guides about building in the city, Otatara or rural areas)
  • Cemetery search Search records for Invercargill and Bluff cemeteries and the Southland Crematorium.
  • Compliance  (currently includes application form to register sandwich / signage boards).
  • Environmental Health (includes form for Funeral directors – registration of premises; hairdressers – registration of premises; hawkers – application for licence to trade; offensive trade – registration of premises/change of occupancy noted; food premises – registration of premises/change of occupancy noted;  camping ground – registration of premises/change of occupancy noted.
  •  Funding, grants and awards (details about Community Development funding rounds, nominations for the Active Communities and Creative Communities panels, Bluff bursaries, Community Awards, Heritage, Music and Road safety).
  • How can we help? Use the request for service form (but phone 03 211 1777 if there is an emergency).
  • Jobs Apply online for specific Council jobs listed on this page (when available).
  • Planning and Resource Management (forms and guides including guides to building in the city, Otatara and rural areas; environment and heritage; signs; hearing procedures, and resource and subdivision consents.
  • Rates search Use this page to get rates information for the property.
  • Sandwich boards / signage boards
  • Submissions  Forms for submissions on topics or issues on which the Council is seeking feedback.
  • Unmanned Aerial Vehicles booking form See also: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Policy 2015
  • Website feedback We welcome comments or suggestions about the ICC website.