How can we help?

How can we help? If you need a Council service or want to report a problem please complete the form on this page. Your request will be forwarded  to the appropriate Council staff and, for your own records, a copy will be sent to the email address you supplied. Other Council phone and email details are available on this page.



If there is an emergency phone the Council’s Customer Service Team on (03) 211 1777 rather than using the following Request for Service form.