Terms and conditions for Facebook competitions and giveaways
• The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
• By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
• Any decisions made by Invercargill City Council in regard to any part of the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Invercargill City Council reserves the right to amend, change or cancel the promotion and/or the terms and conditions of the promotion at any time.
• Invercargill City Council staff and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
• Entries must be made within the timeframe specified in each post to be eligible.
• The winner will be notified by Invercargill City Council via Facebook or through other contact
details submitted when entering the promotion. Where attempts to contact the winner fail, Invercargill City Council reserves the right to select another winner.
• Invercargill City Council reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or lesser value inthe event of unforeseen circumstances.
• All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives, in whole or in part.
• By accepting the award, each winner acknowledges that their name and photograph may be used by Invercargill City Council for publicity purposes.