Online services

Request or Complaint | Online Payments | New Dog Registration | Request a LIM | Registered UsersResource Management Applications

Use of these services is subject to Council’s Online Services Terms and Conditions.

Click here for more information about Online Payments.

Emergencies and urgent assistance

For 24/7 urgent assistance phone (03) 211 1777

My Invercargill

Use the My Invercargill tool to report issues, ask questions, make Council-related payments from any device (smartphone, tablet or computer) and to check on previous requests.

Use this link – – to save the My Invercargill application to the home screen or desktop of your device.

You need to become a registered user to lodge online applications

Registered users can apply for resource consents and some alcohol licences