How to find valuation and rates information for a property:
- Single property: enter the street number and street name.
- All properties in a street (including flats and units): enter street but not a street number.
- Individual flat or unit: enter the property number followed by a,b,c or d etc (no spaces) then the street name.
Example: 24b TestName Street (the letter following the street number indicates the flat number eg a for Flat 1, b for Flat 2 etc).
- Property owner details such as name and contact details are NOT displayed due to an amendment to the Local Government Rating Act 2002/section 28.
- Rates information last updated November 2021.