Invercargill City Council is looking for six local people to engage with the public and sit on an Advisory Panel for the Council’s 2015 Representation Review. The review includes how Councillors are elected and the need for Community Boards.
The Council is looking for applicants with the following experience and skills:
- A demonstrated knowledge of local communities, their concerns, interests and how they interact and impact the Invercargill City Council area.
- Experience with local governance.
- An ability to understand complex information and develop reasoned and principled arguments.
- An ability to work with a diverse group of individuals without prejudice and bring an open mind to new ideas.
- A willingness to take part in public consultation programmes.
Written expressions of interest referring to the skills listed above must be received by 5pm on Friday 13 February 2015, addressed to:
The Manager – Strategy and Policy
Invercargill City Council
101 Esk St Private Bag 90104