The spectator charge applies to swim events only and does not apply to parents or caregivers watching their children during public swimming, swim classes etc.
Membership and Discount Cards are non-refundable
Child 7 years + = All school children under 18 years of age.
Child 0-6 years = Children under the age of 7 years must be within arm’s reach of a supervising adult aged 16 years and over.
(Ratio one supervising adult – two children
Student = Only available with full-time student ID.
Senior = 60 years of age and over.
Family = Parent and their own school age children.
Discount Cards = Can be used at any time, but expire 12 months after purchase.
Membership Cards = Can only be used by the person registered to the card.
Spectator Charge = Does not apply to parents watching their children during public swimming, classes etc but does apply to events.
Swimming lessons and classes for babies, pre-schoolers, school aged children and adults, and also details of school holiday classes. Full details and costs are outlined for each category.
Senior (60 years or over) $4.80
Family (parents and their school-age children) $17.60
Locker $ 0.50
Aquaclass (adult) $8.60
Aquaclass (senior, 60+) $7.00
Swim Club $2.80
Can only be used by people registered to the card. Membership cards are non-refundable.
- 3 months: Child /senior / student $112.50
3 months: Adult $150.00
- 6 months: Child, senior, student $202.50
6 months: Adult $270.00
- 12 months: Child, senior, student $360.00
12 months: Adult $480.00
- 10 swim: Child/senior/student $40.80
10 swims: Adult $54.40
- 25 swims: Child/senior/student $96.00
25 swims: Adult $128.00
- 50 swims: Child/senior/student $180.00
50 swims Adult $240.00
- 100 swims: Child/senior/student $336.00
100 swims: Adult $448.00
- Aqua senior: 10 swims $63.00
- Aqua adult: 10 swims $77.40
- Concession Card/Membership Card $3.00