At the Invercargill Council we are passionate about making it better for our community. Every member of team ICC contributes to making this happen!
To find out more about what we do check out the video below and hear it straight from the team!
Insert Recruitment Video
Working for such a diverse organisation means great opportunities for professional growth and to work with and learn from an amazing bunch of people. But these aren’t the only benefits of joining the team! Other benefits include:
- Competitive pay with the opportunity to be rewarded for performance.
- A great wellness programme including free flu vaccinations, bi-annual health checks, corporate gym memberships and participation in events like the Surf to City and annual Santa Run.
- An active social club with over 180 members.
- Access to various corporate discounts including group health insurance schemes, banking discounts, discounted eye exams and GSB pricing to name a few.
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme which provides free financial, legal and careers advice and counselling sessions.
At ICC we are guided by ‘Our Compass’ which sets out our four key values – positivity, respect, responsibility and above and beyond. These values form a key part of everything that we do here and we expect that all of our employees will share these values.
Health and Safety
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all of our employees and visitors.
As part of this we have a Drug and Alcohol Policy and require all successful applicants to complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol test before joining the team.