Last updated on 17 October 2022 at 2.10pm
As part of our commitment to remaining open and accountable, we proactively release information and documents that are of interest to the public.
In accordance with the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 (LGOIMA) and guidance from the Office of the Ombudsman it is important that information that no longer needs to be excluded from the Public should be release when it is possible to do so.
This also includes responses to LGOIMA request where we feel it is in the public interest to also disclose the information.
This is where items that have been in the Public Excluded Agenda of Council and Committee Meetings will be released to. We are developing a framework to review earlier meetings. More information will be provided in due course.
- Released 17/10:
- In Committee Extraordinary Council Minutes (24/06/2019)
- In Committee Extraordinary Council Minutes (05/06/2019)
- In Committee Minutes – Committee of Council (18/05/2020)
- In Committee Infrastructural Services Committee – Extraordinary Minutes (29/06/2020)
- In Committee Minutes – Infrastructural Services (07/09/2021)
- In Committee Minutes – Infrastructural Services (07/12/2021)
- PPP – Cover Report to Property Investments Update (08/03/2022)
- Infrastructural Services – Contract 655 Passenger Transport Services – Contract Term Extension (07/12/2021)
- Report to PPP – Te Unua Reimagining Phase Report from the Museum Governance Group In Committee Minutes – Public Excluded Session (21/12/2021)
- Released 06/10:
- Released 23/08:
- Released 22/08:
- Released 19/08:
- Released 8/08:
- Released 2/08:
- Released 1/08:
- Released 29/07:
- Released 29/07:
Council receives a number of LGOIMA requests every year. There are some requests that hold a public interest aspect, this means that it can be appropriate to publish the information we release. It will be on a case by case basis- and all identifying information for the requester would be removed.